Visit a crooked barn on a crooked lake.
Stever Hill Vineyards, nestled among hundreds of acres of grapes in the heart of Keuka Lake wine country, welcomes visitors to the Crooked Barn Tasting Room, a beautifully renovated circa 1850s barn. Original hand-hewn beams and antique hardware, plus new construction from on-site harvested oak, hemlock, and walnut lumber, set the mood of a casual rustic lodge.
The 25 foot tasting bar is plenty comfortable for sharing wine and Finger Lakes ambience. Outside, our wraparound deck overlooks sun-drenched 180⁰ hillside views of mature woods and acres of vineyard.
Is the barn really crooked? Stop by for a visit and let us know what you think!
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff pours an extensive wine list featuring both dry and sweet wines to please every palate. To purchase Stever Hill Vineyards wine by the glass or by the bottle to enjoy on our comfortable deck, inquire in the tasting room.
Note: In compliance with New York State law, Stever Hill Vineyards reserves the right to decline service to anyone appearing intoxicated. New York State law also prohibits outside alcoholic beverages on our premises.
- Choose 6 wines
All group reservations require a nonrefundable deposit for your total group tasting fee.
- Groups up to 12 people: $5.00 per person
- Groups of 12-24 people: $6.00 per person
- Groups of 25 or more: $7.00 per person
Make a Stever Hill Vineyard wine tasting an exploration of flavors with one of our pairing specials. Enjoy locally made artisan chocolate or cheese paired with wines from our tasting list.
Wine and Chocolate Pairing – $10.00
For a unique tasting experience, pair Stever Hill Vineyards wine with four decadent, locally hand crafted CaryMo Chocolates.
Choose from dry or sweet:
Dry Wine & Chocolate Pairing
- Semi-Dry Traminette, with milk chocolate filled with soft caramel, toasted coconut and ginger snaps.
- Old Barn Red, dark chocolate with scrumptious bacon and brown sugar.
- Woodshed Red, milk chocolate with decadent soft strawberry & peppercorn filling.
- Cabernet Franc, mix of both milk and dark chocolate with rich coffee and berry liqueur flavors.
Sweet Wine & Chocolate Pairing
- Semi-Dry Traminette, milk chocolate filled with soft caramel, toasted coconut and ginger snaps.
- Heritage Red, mix of both milk and dark chocolate with rich coffee and berry liqueur flavors.
- Stever Hill Red, dark chocolate filled with a creamy peanut butter and honeycomb center.
- Cooper’s Pink, milk chocolate and decadent soft strawberry and peppercorn filling.
Wine and Cheese Pairing – $10.00
For a unique tasting experience, pair Stever Hill Vineyards wine with a board of in-season locally made artisan cheeses.
Choose from dry or sweet:
Dry Wine & Cheese Pairing
- Oak Aged Chardonnay, with Yancy’s Fancy strawberry Chardonnay cheese.
- Semi-Dry Traminette, with Sunset View Creamery’s Seneca cheddar cheese.
- Old Barn Red, with Yancy’s Fancy smoked bacon Gouda cheese.
- Semi-Dry Riesling, with Shtayburne’s garlic herb jack cheese.
Sweet Wine & Cheese Pairing
- Cooper’s Pink, with Yancy’s Fancy strawberry Chardonnay cheese.
- Niagara, with Sunset View Creamery’s Seneca cheddar cheese.
- Stever Hill Red, with Yancy’s Fancy smoked bacon Gouda cheese.
- Sweet Riesling, with Shtayburne’s garlic herb jack cheese